Would you like a free marketplace stall at BiCon?
Marketplace stalls at BiCon are free – if your stallholder application is approved you'll only have to pay entry to the Convention.
Marketplace hours will be:
- Friday 14 August, 10am to 5pm
- Saturday 15 August, 10am to 5pm
What can I sell?
Past BiCon marketplace stalls have sold crafts, art, self-published books and magazines, zines, comics, T-shirts, stickers and badges. Products need not specifically relate to bisexuality – themes of interest among BiCon attendees can include LGBTQAI+, gender, feminism, race, sex and relationships, mental health, disability and more.
We'll provide a table and chair. You'll need to staff your own stall and arrange anything else you need, such as change, wardrobe rails and so on. Stalls also need to be packed up overnight.
How many people will be there?
We're expecting over 300 people at this year's BiCon. Past BiCons have attracted up to 470 people.
- Space is limited. Please get your application in early.
- If you are providing information rather than selling something, please apply for a display stand.
- We may decline any stall application at our discretion.
- If we deem an applicant to be a commercial trader, we may request a fee. We'll let you know in advance if this applies.
Please contact 2015desk@
deleted for more information.